November 15, 2017Commissioner Baela Raza Jamil: “A call to action I cannot refuse”
- Ideas Worth Sharing: Commissioner Amel Karboul at TED
- Outliers prove the Learning Generation is within reach
- If we want results, let's focus on delivery
- Education takes center stage during Global Goals Week
October 13, 2017Closing the Education Gender Gap (Project Syndicate)
- The Rohingya Children of Karachi
- UN envoy Brown says donors, governments must up education efforts (DevEx)
- Leaders pay lip service to making crucial investments in education (Financial Times)
- World leaders commit to tackling global education crisis (UNICEF Press Release)
Civil society consultations in 80 countries
Countries represented in engagement activities to date
Institutional research partners
About the Commission
The Education Commission is a major global initiative engaging world leaders, policy makers and researchers to develop a renewed and compelling investment case and financing pathway for achieving equal educational opportunity for children and young people.
Over the last year, the Commission invited organizations, NGOs, teachers, young people and civil society to be a part of their effort to inspire global decision makers to finance and deliver quality education for all.