January 16, 2017Teaching the Teachers - Rotary.org
- UN General Assembly welcomes Education Commission findings and encourages action on education
- African education is 70 years behind Asia, Europe – report
- Learning Generation delegation arrives in Mozambique
- Learning Generation delegation visits Prime Minister of Ethiopia
Views & Voices
- Companies are complaining about the skills gap. Here’s how we get closer to solving it. - Huffington Post
- Kailash Satyarthi writes for Firstpost: From India a strong voice for children will rise
- Partnerships paramount for ensuring finances for inclusive education for children with disabilities
- Who learns and who does not? Examining choices for including the excluded
Civil society consultations in 80 countries
Countries represented in engagement activities to date
Institutional reasearch partners
About the Commission
The Education Commission engaged world leaders, policy makers and researchers to develop and present a renewed and compelling investment case and financing pathway for global education.
Over the last year, the Commission invited organizations, NGOs, teachers, young people and civil society to be a part of their effort to inspire global decision makers to finance and deliver quality education for all.