- Essebsi receives delegation from International Commission on Financing Global Education Opportunity
- Commission Presents Learning Generation Vision to UN Permanent Missions
- Statement by Norwegian State Secretary Laila Bokhari at UN Missions Briefing
- Putting Learning Generation evidence to work
- Presentation of the #LearningGeneration Report with the REAL Centre at Cambridge University
- Commission brings Learning Generation plan to World Economic Forum
Views & Voices
March 27, 2017Leadership is the key to progress in education
- Why we need a flagship indicator for education: all children in school and learning
- On Women's Day, take the next step for girls' education
- Learning Generation report presented at E-9 Ministerial Meeting
- Learning from Tunisia: successes and challenges in education
- The Power of Education
- Early years champion Shakira tells world leaders: 'Today's babies will drive tomorrow's business'
Civil society consultations in 80 countries
Countries represented in engagement activities to date
Institutional research partners
About the Commission
The Education Commission engaged world leaders, policy makers and researchers to develop and present a renewed and compelling investment case and financing pathway for global education.
Over the last year, the Commission invited organizations, NGOs, teachers, young people and civil society to be a part of their effort to inspire global decision makers to finance and deliver quality education for all.