November 29, 2016An Education Giving Pledge to achieve the learning generation
- On Universal Children’s Day, global leaders must secure the future for more than 800 million at-risk youth
- Commission announces phase two priorities
- Second Pioneer Country visit brings Commission delegation to Malawi
- First set of Commission background papers released
Views & Voices
- When it comes to global education, the world needs more Pioneer Countries by Amel Karboul - Medium
- Pioneer Country Initiative launches in Uganda
- United Kingdom government welcomes Education Commission report and pledges support
- The United Kingdom is well positioned to build on the growing momentum in global education
Civil society consultations in 80 countries
Countries represented in engagement activities to date
Institutional reasearch partners
About the Commission
The Education Commission engaged world leaders, policy makers and researchers to develop and present a renewed and compelling investment case and financing pathway for global education.
Over the last year, the Commission invited organizations, NGOs, teachers, young people and civil society to be a part of their effort to inspire global decision makers to finance and deliver quality education for all.