- L'éducation, "moteur fondamental" de développement, selon Ban Ki-moon
- Malawi: Invest in education, Mutharika urges developing world - allAfrica
- Norway’s main priorities for the UN general assembly - The Nordic Page
- Measuring the quality of girls' education across the developing world
Views & Voices
October 14, 2016How to help national school systems succeed - Time
- There is no doubt. A #learninggeneration calls for a financial upheaval
- Sanaya Bharucha speaks at United Nations youth panel for financing global education
- Linking education financing to the marginalised children: Kailash Satyarthi at the UN headquarters
- Watch Shakira's powerful message about the importance of education
Civil society consultations in 80 countries
Countries represented in engagement activities to date
Institutional reasearch partners
About the Commission
The Education Commission engaged world leaders, policy makers and researchers to develop and present a renewed and compelling investment case and financing pathway for global education.
Over the last year, the Commission invited organizations, NGOs, teachers, young people and civil society to be a part of their effort to inspire global decision makers to finance and deliver quality education for all.