- “I want to be an engineer. I want to go back to rebuild my country.”
- Leading and learning: Côte d'Ivoire’s Education Opportunity
- Time for G20 leaders to back education
- Leadership is the key to progress in education
- "100 million" African children out of school: former Tanzania President (United Nations Radio)
- Gordon Brown: Global education is 'the civil rights struggle of our time' (Devex)
- UN envoy: No jobs for millions without new education funds (Washington Post)
- INTERVIEW: ‘Act now,’ or by 2030, millions could be graduating from schools without even basic education, warns UN envoy (UN News Centre)
Explore the Data
Recent Pioneer Country Visits
Civil society consultations in 80 countries
Countries represented in engagement activities to date
Institutional research partners
About the Commission
The Education Commission is a major global initiative engaging world leaders, policy makers and researchers to develop a renewed and compelling investment case and financing pathway for achieving equal educational opportunity for children and young people.
Over the last year, the Commission invited organizations, NGOs, teachers, young people and civil society to be a part of their effort to inspire global decision makers to finance and deliver quality education for all.