February 13, 20182018 delivers first win for global education financing
- Highlights from the live forum with Commissioner Julia Gillard
- Taking the case for education to Davos
- Commissioner Ju-Ho Lee: “Together we can deliver an education for all”
- 5 reasons to be optimistic about global education
- We face a catastrophic learning crisis around the world - but we can fix it (Huffington Post)
- Universal Education’s Moment of Truth (Project Syndicate)
- UN envoy calls for doubling funding for kids in emergencies (APNews)
- The Moral Imperative of Quality Education (Project Syndicate)
Civil society consultations in 80 countries
Countries represented in engagement activities to date
Institutional research partners
About the Commission
The Education Commission is a major global initiative engaging world leaders, policy makers and researchers to develop a renewed and compelling investment case and financing pathway for achieving equal educational opportunity for children and young people.
Over the last year, the Commission invited organizations, NGOs, teachers, young people and civil society to be a part of their effort to inspire global decision makers to finance and deliver quality education for all.