- Tale of Kenya's absentee primary school teachers - Africa Review
- James Chau interviews Commission Chair, Gordon Brown, to learn more about the #LearningGeneration
- Gordon Brown reveals why education for all could end child labour, extremism and gives the young hope - The Mirror
- UN chief urges global support for plan to unlock biggest expansion of educational opportunity in history
Views & Voices
- In education, what can US learn from developing countries? By Justin van Fleet - Medium Bright
- No shortcuts or substitutes for teachers - Educational International
- The education breakthrough that matters, by Julia Gillard - Medium Bright
- Creating a #LearningGeneration, by Felipe Calderón - Project Syndicate
Civil society consultations in 80 countries
Countries represented in engagement activities to date
Institutional reasearch partners
About the Commission
The Education Commission engaged world leaders, policy makers and researchers to develop and present a renewed and compelling investment case and financing pathway for global education.
Over the last year, the Commission invited organizations, NGOs, teachers, young people and civil society to be a part of their effort to inspire global decision makers to finance and deliver quality education for all.