December 15, 20175 Reasons to be Optimistic about Global Education
- Replenishing the Global Partnership for Education: A goal we must all stand behind
- New UK report calls for increase in global education financing
- 2017 Progress Report: Reflecting on a year’s work
- Commissioner Baela Raza Jamil: “A call to action I cannot refuse”
December 15, 2017UN envoy calls for doubling funding for kids in emergencies (APNews)
- The Moral Imperative of Quality Education (Project Syndicate)
- Closing the Education Gender Gap (Project Syndicate)
- The Rohingya Children of Karachi
- UN envoy Brown says donors, governments must up education efforts (DevEx)
Civil society consultations in 80 countries
Countries represented in engagement activities to date
Institutional research partners
About the Commission
The Education Commission is a major global initiative engaging world leaders, policy makers and researchers to develop a renewed and compelling investment case and financing pathway for achieving equal educational opportunity for children and young people.
Over the last year, the Commission invited organizations, NGOs, teachers, young people and civil society to be a part of their effort to inspire global decision makers to finance and deliver quality education for all.