The Education Commission has developed a set of baseline principles to guide the final design of IFFEd.
Read the principles and share your thoughts ›
April 11, 2018Educating the Commonwealth (Project Syndicate)
- The New Global Youth Movement (Project Syndicate)
- Latin American finance leaders have the power to transform education (Clarin)
- Could schools take a cue from the health force? (DevEx)
- Invest in education to turn African girls into superheroes (Thomson Reuters Foundation News)
March 20, 2018Live from the Education Workforce Initiative Launch
- 2018 delivers first win for global education financing
- Highlights from the live forum with Commissioner Julia Gillard
- Taking the case for education to Davos
- Commissioner Ju-Ho Lee: “Together we can deliver an education for all”
Civil society consultations in 80 countries
Countries represented in engagement activities to date
Institutional research partners
About the Commission
The Education Commission is a major global initiative engaging world leaders, policy makers and researchers to develop a renewed and compelling investment case and financing pathway for achieving equal educational opportunity for children and young people.
Over the last year, the Commission invited organizations, NGOs, teachers, young people and civil society to be a part of their effort to inspire global decision makers to finance and deliver quality education for all.