February 08, 2017Commission Presents Learning Generation Vision to UN Permanent Missions
- Statement by Norwegian State Secretary Laila Bokhari at UN Missions Briefing
- Putting Learning Generation evidence to work
- Presentation of the #LearningGeneration Report with the REAL Centre at Cambridge University
- Commission brings Learning Generation plan to World Economic Forum
- Early years champion Shakira tells world leaders: 'Today's babies will drive tomorrow's business'
- Rotary International draws on Commission's call to action
Views & Voices
January 27, 2017The Power of Education
- Providing eyeglasses for school-age children is a high-impact investment in education
- Companies are complaining about the skills gap. Here’s how we get closer to solving it. - Huffington Post
- Learning Generation delegation arrives in Mozambique
- Two Smart Ideas to Achieve a ‘Learning Generation’
- Kailash Satyarthi writes for Firstpost: From India a strong voice for children will rise
- Learning Generation delegation visits Prime Minister of Ethiopia
Civil society consultations in 80 countries
Countries represented in engagement activities to date
Institutional reasearch partners
About the Commission
The Education Commission engaged world leaders, policy makers and researchers to develop and present a renewed and compelling investment case and financing pathway for global education.
Over the last year, the Commission invited organizations, NGOs, teachers, young people and civil society to be a part of their effort to inspire global decision makers to finance and deliver quality education for all.