June 20, 2018From refugee to social entrepreneur
- South Asian education leaders explore delivery approach to solve education challenges at scale
- Statement from Gordon Brown on the International Finance Facility for Education
- Live from the Education Workforce Initiative launch
- 2018 delivers first win for global education financing
June 11, 2018Education saved my life (Project Syndicate)
- The asset we cannot afford to neglect (Project Syndicate)
- How to pay for Africa’s education gains (Project Syndicate)
- The former education minister of one of the world’s smartest countries explains the role of AI in schools (Quartz)
- By 2030 half of the world’s young people will not have the skills required to get a job (La Nacion)
Civil society consultations in 80 countries
Countries represented in engagement activities to date
Institutional research partners
About the Commission
The Education Commission is a major global initiative engaging world leaders, policy makers and researchers to develop a renewed and compelling investment case and financing pathway for achieving equal educational opportunity for children and young people.
Over the last year, the Commission invited organizations, NGOs, teachers, young people and civil society to be a part of their effort to inspire global decision makers to finance and deliver quality education for all.